At TCC Corporate Solutions, we offer both customized solutions and relevant job training to ensure the surrounding community has an educated and skilled workforce. Customized learning and development programs can bring significant value to the workforce, however the cost of training can be high to keep employee skills relevant in an ever-changing world. That is why we partner with the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) on available grant opportunities, assisting eligible employers with financing for the design and implementation of high value programs that support the region’s workforce development needs.
What you need to know:
• Skills Development Fund (SDF) grants require collaboration between businesses, the local Workforce Development Board and TCC Corporate Solutions.
• TWC will fund up to $500,000 for a single company training proposal and allow an average of $1,800 per person in total grant funded training dollars.
• Contracts are typically funded for a 12-month period.
• Training is intended for only full-time employees, both incumbent and new workers, that meet the prevailing wage.
• TCC Corporate Solutions tailors customized programming for each business partner while remaining flexible on the time, location and frequency of the program.
• Our team is dedicated to assisting in the grant process from start to finish, so the employers can remain focused on their business.
To have a conversation on how we can partner with your team to conduct an assessment and identify grant opportunities, contact us at 817-515-2500.